GRO is growing! We’re seeking motivated, talented, aspiring individuals to join our team. We put in the hard work and dedication that’s necessary to generate success for our clients. When that success is achieved, we celebrate :). Check out our available job openings below. All interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com.
Digital Marketing Specialist
GRO is looking for a smart, ambitious, analytical digital marketing specialist to help create and manage our client paid advertising campaigns. The candidate should be organized, proactive, articulate, and a team player. Position is located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, execute and manage advertising campaigns using various digital advertising platforms including, but not limited to: Google Ads, Google Doubleclick, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Pinterest Ads, Snapchat Ads for business, Geofencing, and other DSPs
- Collaborate with client-facing teams on research, campaign creation, and optimization efforts
- Be present on client calls where technical expertise may be necessary
- Ensure proper tracking and attribution using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels, etc.
- Monitor and report performance of campaigns, along with providing recommendations for improvements
- Translate strategic recommendations concerning digital experiences into actionable items
- Effectively manage budgets throughout the month
- Demonstrate an unparalleled enthusiasm and passion through continuously improving skills and staying abreast of industry and relevant news
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3+ years of experience in creating and managing paid search, display, and social campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel management
- Problem-solving skills; ability to adapt to new technologies
- The desire to research and test new opportunities within the growing search marketplace
- Able to multi-task and prioritize—must work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of integrated digital media campaign planning and execution
- Demonstrated grasp of leveraging KPIs to interpret results and make data-based decisions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of PPC media experience
- 3+ years of Google Tag Manager event tracking
- 3+ years of Google Analytics experience (interpreting and acting on analytics data)
- Advanced knowledge of the PPC landscape
- Strong writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically and implement flawlessly
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs), Asana, and Dropbox
- Knowledge of SEO strongly preferred